Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beach Wedding

Hello Everyone,

This is for my brides who plan to have a beach ceremony...
Beach wedding are beautiful and  very unique.
Here are a few tips that you might overlook when planning a beach wedding.
1. A container with water bottle for the guest.
2. Lace dresses is not always the best choice for a beach ceremony.
3. Music is always a great touch.
4. Please let your guest know to wear comfortable shoes.
5. If you have 10 guest or more, I recommend chairs. (people tend to walk around and get in the way for the pictures)
6. The best time for a beach wedding is right before the sunset. Its not as hot and theirs less people in the beach.
7. Always have in mind holidays. The beach tends to always be full during that time.
8. Make sure the beach you select has plenty of parking spaces.

I hope this little tips will help you. I have also added some pictures to give some ideas..


If you have more tips please right them down.
If you have any questions let me know, I will be happy to help.

Special k Events

Karla Barrera

1 comment:

  1. So adorable beach wedding decorations! Seaside weddings are a great opportunities to be creative and turn any wedding into an unforgettable event. At one of the best beachside New York wedding venues I will also tie the knot soon and it will be a pure DIY ceremony.

    ReplyDelete